EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5—now with 33% more practice than previous editions!
Ace the 2021 AP English Literature & Composition Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 3 full-length practice tests, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every section, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive coverage of all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2021 course & exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to study plans, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills for poetry and prose passages
• Sample essays with tips to help you effectively plan and organize your own writing on the day of the exam