Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey
Greenlights is an unconventional memoir packed with piercing stories, outlaw wisdom, and lessons learned the hard way of living with greater satisfaction by Academy Award®-winning American actor Matthew McConaughey. The Crown imprint of Crown Publishing Group released the book on October 20, 2020. It contains stories and insights from McConaughey's life in chronological order. It might have been put in the memoir section, but McConaughey has called it an "approach book." It made its debut as #1 on The New York Times nonfiction best-seller list.
"It's a love letter. To life," as the actor writes. It also promises a guide to catching more "greenlights," realizing that the yellows and reds would eventually turn green.
In this comprehensive look into Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared to lead with the following:
• More than 60 “done-for-you” discussion prompts available
• Discussion aid which includes a wealth of information and prompts
• Overall brief plot synopsis and author biography as refreshers
• Thought-provoking questions made for deeper examinations
• Creative exercises to foster alternate “if this was you” discussions
Please Note: This is a companion guide based on the Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey not affiliated to the original work or author in any way and does not contain any text of the original work. Please purchase or read the original work first.